fbpx

Red Carpet
Credit repair

VIP TREATMENT FOR EVERY CLIENT

WHAT WE OFFER

CREDIT AUDIT

Deep dive analysis of your credit report for a customized gameplan of attack

CREDIT REPAIR

Attention to details dispute process fine tuned to your specific situation

CREDIT EDUCATION

Coaching sessions and tools to help achieve and maintain excellent credit

EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS

Two packages offered based on the differences of clients expectation

NO UPFRONT FEES

We can’t make any guarantee legally. However, we underpromise and overdeliver.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Enroll with a peace of mind that no result will lead to a full refund. Hasn’t happened yet!!!

ABOUT US

Our owner needed the service. Instead of hiring a pro, he thought that if he repaired his own credit, this service would complement his tax business and serves him well during the off season.

After getting certified and reading a book about credit repair; he successfully took off $33k of debt from all 3 of the credit bureaus. It is with the same perspective that we approach each client file. Essentially, we treat your credit as if it is our own.

FREE Consultation!

Don’t Let Your Credit Hold Back Your Financial Dreams.

PRICING PACKAGES

BLACK MEMBERSHIP*

$78 / PER MONTH

  • $178 Enrollment Fee
  • 3 Credit Bureau Disputes
  • Creditor Direct Disputes
  • No long-term contracts
  • Unlimited Disputes
  • *Invite Only” Call Us For Requirements

GOLD PLAN

ONLY PAY AFTER RESULTS*

  • $ 178 Enrollment Fee
  • Everything In Black Membership
  • Cease and Desist Letters
  • Monthly 1-on-1 Meet
  • Budgeting Help

TESTIMONIALS

Amazing Service! Carl and his team are true professionals. They deliver what they promise in a timely manner. The customer service is amazing they keep my clients updated through the entire process. I highly suggest you call The Oasis Firm to learn more about how they can help you and your business if your clients credit score is needed to close a sale. Great job!!

ADAM W.

The Oasis Firm came highly recommended by my realtor. Needless to say it has been a great experience overall. My credit scores have improved a great deal and the customer service and transparency is great. It’s been such a favorable experience dealing with professionals who care. You’ve helped me get that little push I needed to get to the next level. All I can say is Thank you.

CHARLENA P.

I have had three different credit repair companies work on my credit and none of the companies were able to get my credit to where it needed to be until I came across The Oasis Firm Credit Repair. Carl did an outstanding job in repairing my credit! Thank you for your great work and professionalism!!!!

JESSIE B.

The Oasis Firm is there to help with all of your credit needs. When a client needs credit repair or credit advice, I know they are always there with quality service and the highest level of professionalism.

Law Offices of Lauren Grondski, P.A.

FAQ

Yes! Your audit includes personalized advice geared toward your credit situation. If we feel you need additional lines of credit or better lines of credit, we will include sources of credit lines that will benefit you in my recommendations, and we’ll be sure to explain your options thoroughly.

Under the Fair Credit Report Act, you have three days after initial enrollment to cancel. After the three days initial enrollment, you must give 30 days prior written notice before the 1st of the month or before the next billing date.

There are two sides to the credit score battle. Sometimes, the creditors and the credit bureaus have done absolutely everything right and we have no case against them. On average, clients can remove up to 80% of the negative items from a credit report.

We have different packages that are tailored to the needs of all clients. For a breakdown of costs, please see our pricing section.

We are unable to tell you exactly how long it will take. However, most of our clients have completed their credit journey between 6 to 9 months. Teamwork helps speed it up though.

We are unable to tell you exactly how long it will take. However, most of our clients have completed their credit journey between 6 to 9 months. Teamwork helps speed it up though.

Statistics say that 79% of credit reports have errors. That means there are a remaining 21% that are correct. Just because an item is negative doesn’t mean credit repair will take it off. With that said, check out our Google reviews for a better idea of our past and current clients’ experiences

SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION

Translate »